Sunday, September 4, 2011

Caroling Josh Card and 2011 Christmas Card Challenge #40 - Color Challenge

This week's challenge is a color challenge!  Use the colors chocolate, cream, and cranberry.  Check out the Christmas Card Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!


I spent 2 Fridays in a row at Impress - one with Peggy, Aileen, and Suzanne - and then one with Kim, Becky, and Karolyn..  And while I was there, I was able to find 2 new SPARKLE stamps! {Jumping up and down, lol}  I just have to say...this is my favorite Christmas stamp from my collection.  I have way more Caroling Josh Christmas cards than any other, lol.  I also used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #131 for this. 

Paper: Basic Grey Wassail
Stamps: SCRS Caroling Josh, sentiment is Impress
MS Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, MS Border Punch, Copics, and Pearls

I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday!  I will be dress shopping this weekend for all those weddings and for the conference!

16 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet card! Hooray for shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Sparks!

    Hope your shopping is fruitful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhhh...love it! I gotta remember to play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. I love the colors and congrats on your 2 new Sparkle stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the rich colors and the sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, and fantastic new sentiment!! Good luck with the dress shopping - can't wait to see what you find :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!

    I just popped over from the Christmas Card Challenges blog and just wanted to tell you I think your card is beautiful. I really love the rich red and cranberry colors in this card. The stitching is a beautiful touch too.

    Very very pretty. I am a new follower. :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, I think I have used this stamp more than any other as well for Christmas cards but Ollie is a close 2nd! :)
    Have fun shopping today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card and love the color combo! I finally ordered some of your stamps so can't wait to get them and start playing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sparkle! I just had to stop by the blog to tell you how much your card appeals to me! I love it! Especially the slightly off kilter image shape! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks