Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oliver and Amelia Summer Fun Card, Which One Wednesday - Sketch #9, and Goals Update

This week's WOW challenge is a sketch challenge!  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!  I decided to flip the sketch on its side to get my image to fit!

Paper: MME Lime Twist Fly a Kite
Stamps: Summer Fun O/A Set, sentiment is PTI
Felt, MFT Star Die, Pearls, Copics, CTMH Bigger Brads, Crystal Stickles, and Liquid Glass

The WOW challenge is open until Tuesday and entries are due by 12 PM CST. The winner is chosen by random draw and wins a free digi of their choice!  Please upload your challenge cards/projects to TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Which One Wednesday > Sketch 9.

Since I had DT commitments, I waited until today to check in with my goals.  July was a busy month, but really productive for me!  

Work Goals
  • Learn Flash
  • Complete Illustrator and Photoshop Tutorials
  • Technical Writing Class
SCRS Goals
  • Sell enough stamps to pay for each release - January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • Attend CHA
  • Copic Intermediate Certification Class
  • Post 3 Sparkle Creations cards each week - January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
I had a wonderful time at Summer CHA in Chicago.  I look forward to being an exhibitor at Winter CHA!

Personal Goals
  • DSLR Photo Class
  • Visit Catherine (my bff)
  • Re-dedicating myself to making my Christmas cards and tags
  • Surprise trip for Brent's 30th birthday
I had such a wonderful time seeing my BFF and my friend Katie.  I love/hate how all of my college friends are so spread out over the country.  Especially with Catherine being in DC.  But it was a wonderful celebration for her birthday and a fun long weekend of shopping. 

I also have everything booked for Brent's birthday too!  There's still some kinks to work out, but I am so excited to celebrate this monumental birthday with him!

I hope you all have a lovely hump day!  

26 comments:

  1. Super cute card! So glad you had a nice trip, and SO glad your trip for Brent is booked and ready to go!! Can't wait to hear all about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- how cute is that ???!!! Cute little guy , perfect coloring and great DP !!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely adorable, love the colors and how you flipped the layout! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable, Sparkle! I adore all your images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great, love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A D O R A B L E!! love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling! Love the felt stars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oliver is SO cute! I love how you colored him with the added accents! It really looks like he just popped out of the pool :)
    TFS! hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Love the colors and the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute, cute, cute Sparkle! what else is new? hehe. Love how you flipped the sketch. Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. too cute! love love this, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. EEK, this is too CUTE!!! Such a darling image and I can't get enough of that dp:) How exciting that you are going to be an exhibitor at winter CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooooo COOL! I love how you colored this and the paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and great goals too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is adorable - Can't wait to see what you're doing for Brent's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the three papers and the extra stars! LOOOOOVE that little guy--he is just too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun card! Love how you added little stars!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LUV it! Great job Sparkle . . . I'm missing your luv-ly flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a darling card! I love the added sparkles and simplicity of the background. Perfect for a little boy! Good luck on your goals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is absolutely gorgeous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks