Thursday, August 25, 2011

Surfing Oliver and Project 29 Catch Up!

Last Friday while I was at Impress, I got the newest Basic Grey paper.  As you can tell, it didn't take me very long to break into them.  This pack will probably tend to be more girly, but I just love the bright and warm colors!  I also used Sketches by Carly #38 for this.

Paper: BG Indie Bloom
Stamps: SCRS Surfing Oliver, sentiment is A Muse (retired)
Pearls, Rhinestones, Copics, and Nestabilities

Don't forget...all the Oliver stamps are only on sale until Friday!  Plus there's still plenty of time to play in our challenge this week! Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now!
Um...it's almost September and I haven't shown you ANY August pictures, lol.  I really need to get with it!  I've been so busy personally, with Sparkle Creations, and my day job!  I can't believe that fall is right around the corner.


With me doing my Project 29, I think people are getting tired of getting their picture taken, lol.  But hey, if you hang with me...you're going into my album!  I'm missing pictures of Yvonne's birthday and our 5K that we did.  But here are a few more pictures that I do have for this month. 
This was my normal weekend to meet up with my craft group.  We were also celebrating Yvonne's birthday as well.  Kelly took us to a great Greek restuarant for dinner and the food was delicious! 
Peggy came down from Canada and it was great to meet her!  We took her and Aileen to Impress and then we went out for Thai food.  After the restaurant people wanted us out, we migrated to Starbucks, lol.  We had such a wonderful time and I can't wait to see Peggy again in October when we both go to Langley, BC.
Laurel, another fellow Canadian and CTMH buddy, also came down to Seattle for the weekend.  I met up with her and her hubby for dinner at Hard Rock Cafe.  Though it's been a long time since I left CTMH, the one thing I am very grateful for are all the wonderful friends I made.  It's always so much fun to meet my fellow crafters in real life!

I won't be back on here til Monday...but I will have lots to share when I come back.  I'm spending 2 days with the lovely Kim Hughes - one at Impress and the other at Ellen Hutson.  I'll also be with Becky Olson, Teri Anderson, Lisa Johnson, Heidi Van Larr, Amy Tsuruta, Tiffany Johnson, and a few others!  I feel like I get to play with the cool kids, lol.  Everyone have a fabulous weekend! 

13 comments:

  1. Love your card Sparkle and it was so great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time with you guys and can't wait until October!
    Love Oliver, the paper is perfect with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable! love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fin-tastic card, Sparkle! :)
    Thank you for sharing pictures for 29th project! Glad you had great time with your crafting friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, that is super cute Sparks! Love the paper--very tropical like and that sentiment is perfect! heehe. Thanks for playing with Carly's sketch this week!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fun bright colors in this card! And your pictures look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that sentiment. super card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just adorable! Love your photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sparkle!:)
    This card is sooo CUTE!! I love the turquoise border around the image! CLEVER

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks