Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ukulele Josh Card and SCRS Sponsoring Card Patterns #129

This week we are sponsoring Card Patterns! Check out their blog to see the actual sketch and more darling SCRS creations from their Design Team.


I must say, I think this is one of my most favorite cards so far for the year.  The cards I made for Kari and Amy for their birthdays are high up there too.  Though fall is around the corner, I'm trying to hold on to summer as long as I can. 

Paper: BG Lauderdale
Stamps: SCRS Ukulele Josh
BG Brads, Nestabilities, Copics, BG Buttons, and Twine

Play along with Card Patterns this week for a chance to win Traveling Josh and Cruisin' Chloe.  Good luck and have a fabulous Saturday!

13 comments:

  1. Love your summer card ♥
    And i really love how you colored his hat ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - The hat coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sparkle, gorgeous card, Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Love how you split up the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fun and summery card and how you did the sentiment! Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love the senti too :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you did a gorgeous job with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I still laugh at how we used almost exactly the same things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sparkle, your summer card is adorable ! Love the DP and your layout. Super, super sweet card !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks