Friday, August 12, 2011

SCRS Release Day and SCRS August Previews - Cheerleading Emily

It's release day!  All new stamps are now available in the store!  Please click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now!  Today we are showing previews of Cheerleading Emily.  Again, though I didn't use them, she comes with the sentiments "Go Fight Win" and "I'm Your #1 Fan."

You might remember that I made a set with Football Ian and Cheerleader Anya a couple years ago.  I've had my Cheerleader Anya card up in my office at work all this time.  I'm very happy to add Emily next to her, lol. 

Paper: BG Ambrosia (retired)
Stamps: SCRS Cheerleading Emily
Ribbon, Prima Flower, MM Brad, Pearls, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and Nestabilities

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Cheerleading Emily.  I will be giving away a Cheerleading Emily to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Emily post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Alice Wertz
Kim Yu
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Silvia Rodriguez - August Guest Designer
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog

I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday!  I will be celebrating my friend Yvonne's birthday and crafting with my lovely craft group!

21 comments:

  1. Rah Rah Rah Sparkle~
    Oooh your Emily is just as gorgeous.. luv all the DP you used and great coloring too.
    " GO BEAVERS"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! I'm totally going to CASE the layout for the next anniversary card I have to make, hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, Sparks! As Shaela said, awesome layout!! And I just adore the colour combo of black and orange (Ambrosia is one of my fave BG pads!). Love the glittery orange pompoms! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue and orange w/ the black paper! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOOOOOOVE this card! Emily looks adorable! I think I need to CASE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Sparks! Just love your take with this newbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the black and orange colors. Fantastic job as always Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! I love how her pompoms fit so perfectly in the heart nestie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I love the stitching and the wide border really creates a lovely frame.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love the design and colors of this card, just gorgeous! What a sweetheart she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So CUTE! My parents went to school in Eugene-Northwestern Christian College so they are both Duck fans:) I love all the new release images so far and your cards are adorable! Big Brother is getting good isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! love everything about it from the colour to the sparkling pom poms

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card. Emily is so cute. This card is bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH, Sparkle! This is so cute--great stitching and those letters are perfect:) LOVE your cheerleader! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome, Sparkle ! I like the orange colors and all the embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the fun fresh feel of this card! The colors are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great color combo! Awesome card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just darling! Love your tribute to your alma mater!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks