Monday, August 29, 2011

SCRS Challenge #58 - Anything But a Card and Bookworm Ruby Bookmark

Before I get to today's challenge, I just wanted to let you all know that Aki (our wonderful and fabulous illustrator) has a new fan page on Facebook!  Once she hits 50 likes, I'll be giving away a free stamp!  Please come by and show her some Sparkle Creations love!

*This is my 2nd post for today.  Please click here or scroll down to see my Ribbon Carousel Challenge post.*

This week's challenge is anything but a card!  Check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!  My team went way above this week with their projects! 


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Hula Girl Lucy rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.  Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

I suck at 3D projects, lol.  And sadly to say, this is my first corner bookmark I've ever made!  I don't do flat very well either...but since I want it to be practical, I resisted the urge to use my pop dots and Prima flowers. :)  I think I will be making more of these in the near future. 

Paper: Basic Grey Oxford
Stamps: Bookworm Ruby
MS Border Punch, Copics, Pearls, and Nestabilities

Are you ready to play along?  To play along in our challenge, please upload a photo of your project to the new SCRS gallery. Here is the direct link to entries for this week's challenge: Sparkle Creations Photo Gallery > SCRS Challenges > Challenge #58. If you haven't registered yet, it just takes a few seconds to create a login and upload your photo. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, September 4th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday! 

15 comments:

  1. this bookmark came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bookmark is gorgeous. I enjoy making these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Your bookmark is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your version of the bookmark Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! Yup,gotta get my shopping on! I just LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my! Oh, my! Oh, my! This is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love it!!! I think I need to lift this idea from you!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling bookmark! I'm going to have to make some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! Love your corner bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I just love it! Bookworm Ruby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous bookmark! I love that teacher/librarian image! Great papers and coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute! bookworm ruby is just perfect for this project. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks