Monday, August 15, 2011

SCRS Challenge #56 - Sketch and Suitcase Ruby Card

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge!  Check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!  *This is my 2nd post for today.  Please click here or scroll down for my Ribbon Carousel Challenge post!*


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Valentine Oliver rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

Last Wednesday was one of my co-worker Whitney's last day.  She is moving back home to West Virgina and this is the card I made for her.   I knew Suitcase Ruby would just be perfect for this!

Paper: BG Sweet Threads
Stamps: SCRS Suitcase Ruby, sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Copics, MS Border Punch, and Pearls

Sorry my pics aren't the best.  I had already glued the inside in before I took the picture.  But here the matching inside part.  She and her husband just bought a new house, so that's whats up with the inside sentiment!


Are you ready to play along?  To play along in our challenge, please upload a photo of your project to the new SCRS gallery. Here is the direct link to entries for this week's challenge: Sparkle Creations Photo Gallery > SCRS Challenges > Challenge #56. If you haven't registered yet, it just takes a few seconds to create a login and upload your photo. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, August 21st @ 9 PM PST.

Additionally, if you want to upload to use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please use the Keyword SparkleCreations (no spaces) so that your card will be included in the SCRS gallery. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. However, please note that contest entries will be pulled only from the SCRS Photo Gallery.
We're also doing a giveaway today on the Paper Crafts Fan Page!  Come participate for your chance to win Karber Breakfast Leslie, Karber Reading Millie, Cafe Lucy, and Bookworm Ruby!


I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

15 comments:

  1. Delightful card Sparkle! :) Sweet color scheme and I'm going to have to try that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your pictures look great! Love your sweet card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card for your co-worker! I love that paper! How sweet was Bachelor Pad last night? Ames is such a good guy but his expressions crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the stamped inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! The textures on that paper are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so sweet! love how you finished the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling going away card! Love the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that patterned paper! Cool combo! Does BG know how much you use their products? You should be a designer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. Love the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL card, Sparkle! LOVE your coloring--and I love how you created the inside too!!!

    Oliver is just adorable! FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks