Monday, August 29, 2011

Ribbon Carousel Challenge #18 - All Tied Up

This week's challenge is All Tied Up.  Check out the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!  *This is my first of 2 posts today.  Scroll up or click here to see my Sparkle Creations Challenge post.*


We're also sponsored by There She Goes Clear Stamps this week!  Play along for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate!  Please remember that your creation must have ribbon, bakers twine, jute twine, lace, thread (basically anything that comes on a spool). 


I used TSG's lovely Bloom set for my card.  I figured that my Indie Bloom paper would be the best pairing for this set.  I just love this color combo!

Paper: Basic Grey Indie Bloom
Stamps: TFG Bloom
Ribbon, BG Glazed Brads, Rhinestones, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and Nestabilities

This Challenge will end on September 5, 2011 at 11:59pm EST.  Good luck and I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!  



18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the layout, the colour combination of orange, pink, and green. And the stitching. Beautiful flower image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wedding colors! I love this color combo too :). Such a wonderful card, Sparkle. Wish I had that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen with this stamp set! Just GORGEOUS! Did it seem a bit strange not coloring a face for this one? hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the colors and the composition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkle!!! This card takes my breath away! Simply beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. **gorgeous**

    Did you buy anything on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so pretty! That bow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love these colors and your beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I love the stamp and the pretty coloring! We used the same papers for our cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Those blooms are just GORGEOUS! Love your papers and the gems--love the ribbon! FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simply beautiful, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so elegant and beautiful! love love this, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love how you colored and added a little bling to the flowers. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card! love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks