Monday, August 15, 2011

Bridalpartybellas Card and Ribbon Carousel Challenge #16 - Sketch

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge! Please check out the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.


And this week, we’re being joined by the Design Team of our sponsor, AMBER INK! AmberInk is giving one randomly selected participant a $15 Gift Certificate to their store!


My co-worker has some friends that are getting married and they're huge Washington State Cougars fans!  Since I don't have any wedding stamps of my own (I foresee some in the future, lol) I knew my Bellas would be perfect for this.

Paper: SU Urban Garden (retired), BG Oliver
Stamps: Stamping Bella BridalPartyBellas, sentiment is A Muse
Pearls, Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, Felt, Copics, White Gel Pen, Crystal Stickles, and Stardust Gel Pen

Your creation can be anything from cards, quilts, sewn items, paper crafts, paintings, anything will work!  *** Please remember that your creation must include ribbon, bakers twine, jute twine, lace (basically anything that comes on a spool). ***  Have a fabulous Tuesday!

19 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Classy and elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!! Love the image and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack... love this card Sparkle! So much fun and I really like your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH, this is GORGEOUS! I just love the color combo and what a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love those rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! I love the colors in this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! So, who would the lucky bride and groom be? I'm picturing Charlotte in an elegant victorian gown... or Emily in a pretty ballgown, hehehe. I'm sure they would all look adorable! And oh, Oliver can be the ring-bearer and Ruby the flower girl, lol!! (just teasing, of course - it will be fun to see what you cook up!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! A wonderful card for a bride to be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love the chic color combination! gorgeous card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is stunning! My WSU friends would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic, WOW! Awesome coloring! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHHH! I love how you made these colors match the WS Cougars!!! Perfect stamps and perfect coloring! FAB FAB FAB:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Sparkle, this turned out SO great! (And we got the colors right!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks