Sunday, August 21, 2011

Birthday Ian Card and Mystery Monday with TraceyP

This week's challenge, we are CASEing TraceyP.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!  I made my sentiment go with Ian's darling banner and I love how it all came together.

Paper: MME Fly a Kite
Stamps: TGF Birthday Ian, sentiment is A Muse
Circle Nestabilities, Pearl Flourishes, American Crafts Brads, Copics, MFT Cloud Dies, and Liquid Glass

The Mystery Monday contest runs until Sunday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of their choice!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > TraceyP.

I am so behind on my pictures, but I have a ton of fun stuff to share.  I will try to get caught up this week with my Project 29.  I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!

13 comments:

  1. This is cute! Love the bright fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so darling! I love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling! Love the beautifully colored image and all the lovely embellies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card. I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! So cute and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card! Love these bright happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable - Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just darling! Love the sentiment and banner combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sparkle! This is so cute! You always have some of the best papers I've seen. Hope ur doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Love the colors and fun papers and your take on the card is so much fun. Fab job Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks