Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oliver and Amelia Surprise Card and Mystery Monday with Scrapperbug2002

Today we are CASEing Scrapperbug2002. Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Scrapperbug2002's card and the rest of the DT's darling creations.  Isn't Surprise Ian just the cutest?!?

Paper: Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Stamps: TGF Surprise O/A, sentiment is A Muse
MFT Star Dies, Twine, Copics, CTMH Brads, and PTI Buttons

The Mystery Monday contest runs until Sunday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice, so good luck!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Scrapperbug02.

I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!  I don't even really like Jake, but I want him to stay just to spite Vienna, lol.

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the brights and the coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant boy's card, Sparks! Love the blue inking and your colouring amazing as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card..love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. I love the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling! Love the fun cluster of stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Sparkle!
    I love ur card! Gr8 jeans! The colors are so fun and I love the stars. Wonderful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the details and design. love this darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I liked it best of all the samples, hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oliver is so, so cute! Love your coloring and the stars are the perfect touch!

    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, i love it. i like the different layout

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those stars are awfully cute, along with the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card! The image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks