Sunday, August 14, 2011

Oliver and Amelia Surprise Card and Mystery Monday with Rimna

This week we are CASEing Rimna.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Rimna's card and the rest of the DT's darling creations.  Eekkk...another card from me with no coloring, lol.  In Rimna's card, she didn't color her image, so I just went with it.  I decided to throw color in there with my paper and embellishments!

Paper: BG Out of Print
Stamps: TGF Surprise Amelia, sentiment is A Muse
CTMH Ribbon, Prima Flowers, and Dew Drops

The Mystery Monday contest runs until Sunday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice, so good luck!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Rimna.

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday...it's back to work for me!  I really hope they get rid of Vienna or Casey!

10 comments:

  1. Yay for thinking outside of the box! Your design and elements are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came together beautifully Sparks! Love that ribbon effect too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love your cool ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sparkle,
    Love the papers you chose. They are always fabulous! I was so happy to not color an image I might get used to it. Ur's is terrific and fun. Hope ur having a good Monday.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEK? I luv what you did with your card! The papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! What a great way to not color in an image ;) I'd love to try this for some kiddo cards (that way they'll love it more because they can color it in themselves!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks