Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oliver and Amelia Summer Fun Card, Mystery Monday with Moretta, and Project 29

This week we are CASEing Moretta.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Moretta's card and the rest of the DT's darling creations!  I just love this paper pack and all the bright colors!

Paper: BG Hello Luscious
Stamps: Summer Fun O/A Set
Pearls, Prima Flowers, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

The Mystery Monday contest runs until Sunday, and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of their choice!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Moretta.


I am so behind on my pictures and I still have so much more of CHA to share with you all!  But here is a pic of Katie, Catherine, and I.  We're all college buddies and sorority sisters!  It was so wonderful to see them.  Here we are out celebrating Catherine's first 29th birthday!
Those who don't know me as well or met me later in life, might not know that I got engaged in Chicago.  This really wasn't a sight-seeing trip for me, as I've seen most of the tourist stuff already.  The one thing I did want to go back and see though was The Bean. 
I hope you all have a lovely Monday!  It's back to work for me today and don't forget...Bachelor Pad starts tonight!  Who's ready for Jake and Vienna?!?

19 comments:

  1. Ooh...she's so pretty! I love how you've colored her...and the beautiful mix of papers and elements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Sparks! And that bean is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!

    I love the picture you took of the bean. I didn't see that when I went to Chicago. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE Sparkle! LOVE this darling stamp and your fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Sparkle :-)
    Hugs~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT pics!!! LOVE your photos of the Bean... such a fun spot!!

    LOVE your card... the cropping of the image is GREAT and I really like the papers. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling, Sparks!

    Love your photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! Love the layout of your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! What a fun layout! Yes, I am ready~bring on the drama LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bright, cheery card, and it looks like you had a fun trip! Love that bean picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card and I'd love to see that bean one day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card! I love the summery colors in this. Your pictures for your project look great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sucha beautiful card, i love the colours and the layout, gorgeous colour work too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty pretty pretty!!! Terrific coloring and the paper is so fun!! This was a gr8 card to case! Love ur pictures. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks