Friday, August 5, 2011

India Chibi Wedding Card

I stopped doing custom orders in January, when I shut my Etsy store down.  But my co-worker Lisa asked me to make her this wedding card last year for her nephew, who is marrying an Indian lady this weekend.  This card really had me stumped for awhile, but my Que Sera Sera paper pack saved me!

Paper: K and CO Que Sera Sera
Stamps: TGF Chibi Digis, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, Pearls, Copics, and MS Border Punches

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!  It's almost the weekend!  All my new SCRS stamps arrive today!

14 comments:

  1. It's wonderful, Sparks - they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding card! Love the bright, fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job, love the colors!
    Yeah for all new stamps, can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and fun! I love the lush colors in this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the images you chose. Perfect for the newlyweds. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea and i´m sure they will LOVE this card. It´s awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic!! Your coworker will love it, as will the happy couple, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fabulous! :)

    http://cricutinspiredlayouts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a wonderful job you have done with the brief you were given. love the colours and the dp
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks