Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Which One Wednesday - Sketch

This week's WOW challenge is a sketch challenge!  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge to see the actual sketch and the rest of the DT's darling creations!

I managed to sneak a 'sparkle' sentiment in, so here's the smaller version of this sentiment.  I love how stylish Piper is!  Before I loved stamps, I loved fashion.  I have a soft spot for scarves and hats! 

Paper: BG Out of Print
Stamps: TGF Piper, sentiment is PMS
Pearls, Copics, Prima Flowers, BG Brads, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you all have a great hump day!  SYTYCD is on tonight, along with Franklin and Bash!

20 comments:

  1. Too cute Sparkle! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, so cute! I think I just bought this paper pack - gee I hope i just bought this paper pack! lol She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool !! Love the DP and all the glitter !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest! I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the glitz....happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! Love all the sparkle and stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love all the sparkle on this card and that sentiment is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Piper and how perfect the "sparkle" sentiment is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! Love all the papers here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute card! love the image

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved how you colored her up Sparkle and I saw you sneaked in a cool sparkle sentiment. hehe, it works. Love the dp and your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just darling! Love all the added sparkle (and the sentiment, too).. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so fun that image is so sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! Love all the sparkles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! You're back to your 'sparkle' sentiments! :) Luv how you colored Piper and all that sparkles on her hat and outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous card! great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. too cute! love all the layering and details. fab card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks