Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Which One Wednesday - Photo Inspiration #2

Today's challenge is an inspiration challenge.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenges blog to see the actual inspiration photo and the rest of the DT's darling creations.

The photo is a baby girl's room that has a crib carriage it in...so of course the first thing that popped into mind was one of my Princesses. 

Paper: MME Lime Twist Life of the Party
Stamps: TGF Princess #3
Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, Copics, Pearls, Nestabilities, and Crystal Stickles

The WOW challenge is open until Tuesday and entries are due by 12 PM CST. The winner is chosen by random draw and wins a free digi of their choice! Please upload your challenge cards/projects to TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Which One Wednesday > Photo #2.

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!  What happened to my Wednesdays?!?  I have SYTYCD, Big Brother, and Franklin and Bash on!  Good thing I have a DVR, lol.

16 comments:

  1. what an adorable princess card! This is gorgeous, Sparks! love the addition of that cute flower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love all the sparkle in her dress and the way you colored her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, such a cute card! And what? No sparkle sentiment? Hee hee! :) Just playin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cte and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so cute! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little princess image and love the dps you combined with that pretty flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. darling card!! I think I need this other new princess too, *sigh*.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! This is so sweet Sparkle! Love all the pretty colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is a darling princess. such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sparkle this is so beautiful and girly, the dres is lovely and i love the sparkle on it.
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks