Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Which One Wednesday - Color Challenge

Today's WOW challenge is a color challenge. Use sepia or other natural tones on your project. Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.

Honestly, I don't fare well with brown, lol.  I can do black so much better, but here is my attempt and I also added a splash of color!  

Paper: BG Origins
Stamps: TGF O/A Summer Fun, sentiment is AmyR
Pearls, Copics, MFT Flower Die, Floss, and Crystal Stickles

The WOW challenge is open until Tuesday, and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and wins a free digi of their choice!  Please upload your challenge cards/projects to TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Which One Wednesday > Sepia/Brown.

I hope you all have a great hump day!  I'm still slowly catching up from being gone all last week.

19 comments:

  1. i think you did a FAB job w/ brown! Love that felt flower too! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow felt flower, such a lovely shade of yellow...the image is so sweet..lovely colouring on her hair.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! Love the bits of yellow! And that awesome coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sparkle! This is gorgeous! She is just the cutest--I love the color story! I love that flower and the paper--great job coloring!!! FABULOUS:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! I think you did brown well too, I can't do black well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet, sweet card!! Love the rolled rose! I would say you pulled off brown very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love the big yellow flower. :) And I'm with you - black is WAY easier for me to handle than brown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. - Hope you're enjoying your summer, I am hence the lack of commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty felt flower, Sparkle! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Sparkle! Luv the browns with a touch of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a sweet card...love the bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this image! Its on my wish list! Great yellow flower. perfect

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the brown and the gorgeous yellow flower...a great combo!

    It was great meeting you last week! Wishing you continued success with Sparkle Creations!

    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet! I'm loving the brown and her darling little yellow swimmy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks