Monday, July 25, 2011

SRSC Challenge #53 - Color Challenge and Scooter Chloe Card

Sorry this post is so late.  I'm still trying to catch up on everything since returning home from CHA!  This week's challenge is a color challenge. You'll probably recognize that it's SCRS colors!  Check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Street Corner Josh rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

I took the digital papers from the kit the SCRS blog is made from and printed them out.  Green is obviously my favorite color, so I already knew that would be my main color.  I honestly still love this color combo today!

Paper: 17 Cherry Tree Lane
Stamp: SCRS Scooter Chloe, sentiment is A Muse

MFT Flower Dies, Felt, Pearls, Nestabilities, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

Don't forget, this is the last week to participate in the Anniversary Throwback Challenge!  Play along for a chance to win the whole August release!  Click above or on the banner to see the details. 


To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keywords SCRSC53 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, July 31st @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday...it's back to work for me! 

18 comments:

  1. Sparkle this is gorgeous!!! loving these colours. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Sparkle! I have to ask, where do you get your felt? Is it PTI? If so I may just need to add to the list! ;) The felt I am trying to use just sucks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific color challenge. I might get to play! Love ur card Sparkle. The contrast in colors with the black is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Sparkle! Such a brilliant layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chloe is so cute on her scooter! I wish I had a green one like that ;)

    hugs to you!
    margie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Sparkle! Thank you so much for having me as GDT this month! I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable Sparkle! I love the color palette and those fun flowers! I need to get some felt. Are those your new MFT dies??? ;) I seriously need to get some felt so I'll use mine more. :) Anyway... gorgeous work and I LOVE the cropped image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is darling! such a sweet card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, Sparkle!
    I love the felt roses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luv your color combo . . . aren't they your fav colors? Great job Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card...love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun bright card! Love the black accents!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, I really love the colour combo and that Chloe stamp is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Love these colors and how you put them all together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks