Friday, July 15, 2011

Daffodil Charlotte Card and SCRS Sponsoring Copic Creations - Challenge #54 - Pastel Colors

This week SCRS is sponsoring Copic Creations and the challenge this week is pastel colors!  Check our their blog to see more darling SCRS creations from their DT!  Play along with this week's challenge for your chance to win Surfing Oliver and Swimming Lucy.

82735861

I decided to use Daffodil Charlotte for my card.  I'm not really a pastel color type, but I love how my card turned out. 

Paper: MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky
Stamps: SCRS Daffodil Charlotte
Prima Flowers, Copics, MS Border Punch, Pearls, PTI Buttons, Nestabilities, and Crystal Stickles

Don't forget - most of the stamps in the SCRS store are on sale this month!  The sale ends on July 31st, 2011!


I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!  I'm gonna go get my nails done! :)

18 comments:

  1. CUTE! Happy Friday!!!

    Where do you get your nails done? Are you going to the A Muse sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRETTY PRETTY love those papers!!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card!
    Have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! That is a gorgeous card Sparkle! Your coloring is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Sparkle, love the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw all of your beautiful stamps at the Copic Creations website! Cool! Pretty card..Lovin the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is SO pretty! I love the colors and layout! Such a sweet stamp too :)

    Enjoy your weekend!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a beauty, Sparkle! love love the colors you used. hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Really like the colors if this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY! This is a gorgeous card--you have a great eye for color combos and that coloring is STUNNING:) HOOORAY for getting your nails done--I need to do that too:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful with the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card! I love the way you used the purple! I always have a hard time with purple, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow Sparkle this card is absolutely gorgeous! The papers are fab and i love the flowers - such a lovely design
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks