Thursday, July 7, 2011

SCRS July Previews - Ukulele Josh

Welcome to our last day of previews!  Today we have darling Ukulele Josh for you.  For some reason this image makes me think of Jason Mraz.  All new stamps will be available tomorrow!

Paper: BG Lime Rickey
Stamps: SCRS Ukulele Josh
Pearls, Rhinestones, Copics, EK Success Border Punch, Rhinestones, BG Buttons, and Twine

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Ukulele Josh.  I will be giving away a Ukulele Josh to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Josh post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Alice Wertz
Kerri Michaud - July Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog

I hope you all have a great Friday!  It's almost the weekend!  Come back tomorrow for our awesome mega blog hop!

20 comments:

  1. Awww....he's adorable!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Love it.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sparkle, love this Josh image with the sentiment. Your card is beautiful, super papers too! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle, I must have him.. He's awesome! Cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get such great inspiration from your cards. I'll have to do more stitching on my cards. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Ukulele Josh and the papers you used, great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute , love the coloring and the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Love the fun paper with this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! Awesome colors and that sparkly flower is fab!

    Ok, so BB is going to be awesome! I know most people hate Rachel, but I think she's hilarious, and I can't believe her and Brendon are engaged! Not sure what to think about Dick and Danielle, but he drives me crazy, and I adore Jordan and Jeff:) What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant, Sparks! I wonder who he's playing for - probably sexy Hula Lucy!!

    Mx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, he's so handsome! He reminds me of my cousin :) Such an adorable card, Sparkle!
    Happy TGIF!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love Josh! love your sweet card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make some of the cutest cards that i have seen!! You've got mad skillz!!! I love visiting to see what you've created!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eeeeeeeeekkkkk!!!! I love Jason Mraz! And yes, Josh looks like him! Oh, what a wondeful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks