Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SCRS July Previews - Hula Girl Lucy

Today we're showing previews of Hula Girl Lucy and she comes with 2 sentiments!  I know there's a TON of Lucy fans out there, along with Brent, lol.  With my mom being born and raised on the Big Island, of course this stamp is very dear to me too.  All new stamps will be available on Saturday, July 9th, 2011. 

Since Brent's favorite is Lucy, I made this in mind to give to him.  At work, he has a Swimming Lucy card sitting at his desk and I thought she might like a friend. :)  I also used Sweet Sketch Sunday Challenge #124 for this. 

Paper: BoBunny Barefoot and Bliss
Stamps: SCRS Hula Girl Lucy
Prima Flowers, BG Buttons, Twine, Pearls, Nestabilities, and Crystal Stickles

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Hula Girl Lucy.  I will be giving away a Hula Girl Lucy to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Lucy post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Alice Wertz
Kerri Michaud - July Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog

I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Big Brother starts tonight!  Who are my BB fans?!?

31 comments:

  1. I LOVE this one, so excited for a sweet new Lucy! lol And I'm even more excited to BB to start! Can't wait to see who is back, I have heard rumors that Evil Dick will be there! Should be a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahaha, we used the same sketch and the same stamp, but our cards look SO different! :) Love it - and I'm sure Brent will, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love this one. She is so pretty!

    hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy vibrant card! Really love the orange border....it really draws the eye to the beautifully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute! Love this pose of Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, thank you for the preview. As always I love how you effortlessly have combined the paper and love your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty image and I like how you have cropped her onto a label

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Now just need to get my waistline that small....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Einfach wunderschöne Karte. Das Motiv ist allerliebst.



    LG Tinchen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful. Love the colors. Lucy is adorable. Another must have stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. I love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. MEEE!!! I'm excited for tonight:) This is ADORABLE, Sparkle! The dp and layout are fabulous and your hubby is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE her Sparkle! Those papers are PERFECT with her and I love that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the paper you used...fish and flowers...very tropical!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fun , bright, cheerful card! Love this new girl shes going to the top of my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love her!! love ur card Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card Sparkle! Love the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, Sparks! So happy that the other Lucy card will now have company!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so lovin Lucy with her beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brent will definitely like this one! That BB paper is perfect.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  21. love love the pps you used for this. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute dp used on this darling card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is doing the kaholo! Luv it Sparkle! Hula girl Lucy is beautiful and adore her grass skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  24. She's SO sassy! I love it! This card is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lucy is beautiful! I love that you made her a blonde! Such a sweet card :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  26. How cute!! And I think it's adorable that your dH has a favorite. It makes me wanna show all my stamps to my hubby. Lucy looks great as a Hula girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks