Monday, July 18, 2011

SCRS Challenge #52 - Favorite SCRS Image and Cafe Lucy Card

This week's challenge is to use your favorite SCRS image.  Check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Relaxing Charlotte rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

Honestly, it was too hard for me to just choose one!  So I went with Cafe Lucy, because she's the most like me in real life!  I gotta have my cup o' joe...or you don't want to talk to me til after noon, lol. I just got this sentiment last weekend at A Muse and thought it went with Lucy perfectly.  I also used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #126 for my card.

Paper: BG Life of the Party
Stamps: SCRS Cafe Lucy, sentiment is A Muse
Copics, Pearls, MS Border Punch, BG Petals, PTI Button, and Twine

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keywords SCRSC52 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, July 24th @ 9 PM PST.


I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  I will be finding the nearest Starbucks, lol, and then heading to CHA.  I forgot my lip gloss, so I may need to find a drug store too.

10 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Cute sentiment! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous, Sparks! I can just imagine you drinking your cup of jo just like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME! I love the colors and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card as usual - have tons of fun and take LOTS of pictures at CHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute--love the papers and your stitching! your coloring is AMAZING! LOVE the glittery steam too:) FAB job, Sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am lovin this and how the flowers goes off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is super - love the colours and the funky prints, the layout rocks too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the rich colors. beautiful card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks