Saturday, July 2, 2011

Never Stop Sparkling...Wedding Anniversary

So, being the dork that I am, I totally didn't follow the instructions for this week's Greeting Farm Throwback challenge!  But since my card has a 'sparkle' sentiment on it, I still wanted to share it!  I've own this image since it was released...and now it's retired and it's the first time I've ever used it, lol.

Paper: BG Olivia
Stamps: SuperStar Anya, sentiment is Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, BG Buttons, Nestabilities, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and BG Brads

Many of you know that Brent and I met on 4th of July 10 years ago!  It's so hard to believe that I've spent 1/3 of my life with Brent already!  In 2007, we got engaged over 4th of July weekend in Chicago, and then a year later got married over 4th of July weekend in Portland. 

This year for our anniversary, we decided to stay in Seattle.  With going to CHA in just a few weeks (jumping up and down) we decided not to do anything too big.  We'll be eating dinner at Canlis tonight and then tomorrow, we'll spend the morning at Pike Place Market.  I'm super excited for crepes and getting new sunglasses! :) 

I realized the other day that I have WAY too many pictures, in WAY too many places!  I found this slideshow that I made for my "Myspace" page, lol, after the wedding.  Anyhoo- I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend...and don't forget, sneak peeks for the Sparkle Creations release start tomorrow!

24 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Sparkle and she looks so pretty. Happy Anniversary to you to. Mines on the 9th
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee, this is so pretty and fun Sparkloe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and happy anniversary too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you and Brent! Love the slide show and what a beautiful bouquet! I never saw one made from anthuriums, so pretty! Love tyour card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sparkle, love this layout. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GORGEOUS wedding you had Spark, Happy Anniversary!! Love your SWEET card!!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Funny coincidence, my husband's name is Brent and this weekend is our anniversary too. But with two kids - there is not Canlis in our future. =) Enjoy your anniversary weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Cute sentiment! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A darling card Sparkle! I love seeing all of your wedding photo's again too, so beautiful (and I can not believe how time flies)! Have a great anniversary!
    Hugs,
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Loved your slideshow of wonderful photos! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this card is beautiful and so are your wedding pictures...you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable! Love the sparkles and stitching!

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary, Sparkle! Yup, time flies! Thanks so much for sharing such beautiful pictures! Have a wonderful long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary!!!! Canlis...fancy smancy:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. super card as always and i LOVE the slid show! you are a beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary and hope you have a fab time celebrating! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwww Happy Anniversary! My DH and I met 18 years ago this past 7/1. CRAZY! I totally know about spending so much of your life w/ someone- thankfully for both of us, its' the RIGHT someone! :) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary to you and your sweets! Your pics are stunning! Your dress is amazing :)
    What a sweet card! I love the sentiment! I have SuperStar too, and I've only inked her once! I should get her out and let her have some fun, thanks for the inspiration :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card! Happy Anniversary sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy, happy anniversary!! Canlis is one of the places I still need to try out. All my chef-y friends say it's fab, so I'm sure you'll love it!

    Cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, as always!

    Happy Anniversary to you and Brent!
    Hugs!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  21. very cute card! happy anniversary to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy (belated) anniversary! Love the slideshow of your wedding pics! My color was red too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks