Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mystery Monday with Paula and Project 29

*I'm leaving to go to Chicago today and I will be attending Summer CHA.  Though, Brent is staying home, all orders placed this week will be mailed out on Monday, July 25, 2011 - once I return home.*

You can either CASE Paula's card or you can use it as an inspiration piece. Meaning that you can make the same style of card, use the same colors, etc, just as long as we can tell that you got your ideas from the showcased card.  

Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Paula's card and the rest of the DT's darling creations.  Well, this is the first time I haven't CASEd a card.  I'm just not into the circle card thing.

Paper: BG Lauderdale
Stamps: TGF Twirl Anya, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, Felt, Pearls, Copics, Rhinestones, Nestabilities, and Crystal Stickles

The Mystery Monday contest runs until Sunday, and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Paula.


My family came up from Portland last weekend.  We decided to take Emily and Michael to Lake Wilderness Park.  It's only maybe 10 minutes from my house and they had just a blast. 
After playing around, we took them swimming in the shallow part of the lake.  There are lifeguards on duty and it's roped off.  Poor Brent got sunburned while we were out there.
This last Saturday, Suzanne and I went to A Muse's huge warehouse sale.  We were the first ones in line on Saturday and I swear I spent over an hour going through the cling mounted sentiments.  I didn't do too bad...I got a good handful of stamps and a water bottle!
I hope you all have a great Monday!  I am working, but am leaving at 3pm to head to Chicago!  I do have scheduled posts for while I am gone, but I do hope to blog live and share CHA pics on Facebook as I go!  PS...no show spoilers for me 'kay?!?  Ugg, I have to miss hometown dates!

12 comments:

  1. Darling card! I love that blue background paper and the sparklies on her outfit! Such fun pictures too! Have a great time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, and LOVE the family pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!

    Have fun at CHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card and pics...

    ...a handful of clings and water bottle...you show such great restraint!

    Have a FAB time at CHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable, and so are the pictures! Have a WONDERFUL time at CHA! I'll be looking forward to the Facebook pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colour combo Sparks!

    Wish I could be with you at the CHA - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card, Sparkle! and beautiful pics! Enjoy CHA!!!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card--love the papers and the flowers! FUN!!! LOVE all the glitter too! And it looks like everyone had fun when you visited the park and when your family came in town:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a super cute card. Those papers and the flowers rock, love the colour combo
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks