Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mystery Monday CASEing Beansscrapsandsheep and Project 29

Today we are CASEing Beansscrapsandsheep.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Beansscrapsandsheep's card and the rest of the DT's darling cards.  I got these flourish dies awhile back and am finally getting around to using them. 

Paper: MME Life of the Party
Stamps: TGF Summer Fun Amelia, sentiment is AmyR
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Nestabilities, and Rhinestones

The MM contest runs until Sunday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice, so good luck!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Beansscrapsandsheep.


Okay, I'm still really behind with my photos.  I haven't shared pictures of my new laptop or my new matching case, that matches my camera bag!  Those will have to come later, but I do have pictures  of my anniversary to share.  I also forgot my overlays on my work computer...so I wasn't able to edit them to match.


For our anniversary, we decided to stay in Seattle.  We stayed at the Inn at Harbor Steps and went to dinner at Canlis.  Everyone in the restaurant commented on our matching outfits, lol.  We had one of the valet guys take this picture of us right in front of the restaurant.


For dessert we got malasadas.  We got 3 different flavors: passion fruit, mango, and coconut.  They were so delicious!!  I miss eating these fresh in Hawaii!


During our weekend downtown, we also went to the Market Theater and they do comedy improv.  Brent and I have gone a few times and our show was great!  I've heard it's hit or miss, but Brent and I have never seen a bad show.  The famous gum wall surrounds the entrance to the Market Theater, so while we were waiting to get into the show, Brent wanted us to contribute to the wall.


Before we made our way home, we stopped at the market to get some fresh produce.  We also got some donuts from the Daily Dozen Doughnut Company.  They make them fresh right then and there!  The line at the original Starbucks was out into the middle of the street, so Brent and I walked up 2 blocks and got coffee at that Starbucks instead, lol.  There was no line! :)

Well, I hope you all have a lovely Monday!  It's back to work for me...but only 1 week left til I'm Chicago bound!

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Sparkle! Love the layers and the twine! So awesomely colored!

    You two look great! Glad you had a great anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just adorable!
    I can't wait until August when I am down in Seattle, so many fun things to do and see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fresh card - love it!!

    Looks like you had a lovely anniversary! Our 4th anniversary is this Saturday although we'll call it our 14th as that's how long we've been together!

    Thx for sharing!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable!

    Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ur bright card Sparkle!! Such pretty colors to go with adorable Amelia.
    You and Brent look so cute in your matching outfits. :) Glad you enjoyed your anniversary.
    Hope to see you at CHA. I'll be working at the La-La Land booth.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute cute! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute! Love it so much!
    And what a beautiful couple you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card Sparkle! Hey, happy anniversary again . . . what a cute couple!

    Oh those malasadas look delish. Not sure about eating the passion fruit fresh but mango is #1. Not too many this season here in Hawaii! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. just got this TGF set in the mail, can't wait to ink it up! love your adorable card. and so glad to hear that you had fun celebrating your birthday and i love your dress! beautiful colors and Brent's pink tie is fab! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and gorgeous dress, Sparkle! Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful picture, Sparkle! Love your dress! So pretty!
    Cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute card and great pix!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a fun time Sparkle!! And a super cute card, I love all your color. Sorry I've been a bad commentor!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your sweet card, but I especially love the photos from your anniversary weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Luv your anniversary pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks