Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mystery Monday CASEing Croppixie

Today we're are CASEing Croppixie.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Croppixie's darling card and the rest of the DT's lovely creations.  With it being sneak peek week for me, I had to take a break from using the rest of my 'sparkle' sentiments. 

Paper: BG Lauderdale
Stamps: TGF O/A Summer Fun
Pearls, Nestabilities, Copics, BG Buttons, and Twine

The Monday CASE contest runs until Sunday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of their choice!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenge s 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Croppixie.

I hope you all have a great Monday!  I will be home relaxing and crafting!

17 comments:

  1. OMG he is so cute! I love the stitching and the papers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the fresh colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a awesome card...
    Luv those colors on the card..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gr8 card Sparkle!! It's adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a cute guy and your coloring and color choice is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is adorable!!!! I love the colors....so cool and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Love all the pretty blues and greens in this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I laughed out loud just now when I added my card to the FFC blog- I can't BELIEVE how similar our cards are ,LOL! Hey, what die is that that you used for the sent. panel that is the same one Melyssa used? I don't have it and I REALLY like it!!! Awesome case, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, I was enjoying all the sparkle sentiments! :) But luv this card with splash one! Hope you're having a great 4th! Happy Anniversary to you again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is stinkin' cute and I love the colours you have used. Fab boy card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwww.... too cute! too cute!! such an adorable image and the pps and design are fab! super card, Sparkle! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks