Tuesday, July 19, 2011

2011 Summer CHA Pictures

Greetings from Chicago!  It's been a fabulous time so far, though I'm not use to the heat and humidity!  I posted a ton of pictures on Facebook, so I thought I would share the link to my 2011 Summer CHA photo album.  This album is public, so you don't need a Facebook account to see them.


I mostly took pictures of product today, but here are a couple of pics.  I went and had dinner with Lisa Hjulberg and Julie Johnson.  We went to Gino's East for pizza.  I had a fun time catching up with Lisa and meeting Julie. 
 Here's a slice of the yummy pizza we had.  It was delicious! 
  I hope you all have a great hump day!  I'll be back with more scoop soon!

9 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your pics..thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures and that pizza looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting CHA pics! I've been dying to see some! That pizza looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooo fun...{{hi Lisa!!}}...keep the pictures coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're having a great time! The pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I was there too! :( Yummy pizza! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like you had a fabulous time!! can't wait for CHA in the OC so I can see you again and have dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  8. you girls look fabulous! thanks for sharing the photos, off the check out the FB album!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun pictures and that pizza looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks