Sunday, July 17, 2011

2011 Christmas Card Challenge #33 - Faith

Today's challenge is faith.  Don't forget to check out the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!


We're also sponsored this week by Paper Makeup Stamps.  Play along this week for a change to win a $15 gift certificate to PMS.
Photobucket

It's been months since I last made any Christmas cards and now I've done 2 this week, lol.  For my card today, I chose to use Moody for Holly.  My mom's name was Holly and she was born in December.  I love that Jeanne gave me a pad of Wassail for my birthday.  It's a nice break from my Jovial paper.

Paper: BG Wassail
Stamps: PMS Moody for Holly, sentiment is A Muse
Pearls, Copics, Nestabilities, Crystal Stickles, Pearls, Prima Flowers, and PTI Buttons

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday!  I am going to the Mariner's (baseball) game and we have suite tickets!  I'm excited for those yummy garlic fries!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgoues, Sparkle! Love how you've used those DPs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Everything about this card makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I love those flowers--and that image is stunning! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely christmas card, the image is super and i love the dp
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks