Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You Add Sparkle to my Life...My Little Firecracker

Since curious minds want to know...I currently have 15 'sparkle' sentiment stamps.  I just noticed the other day too that I don't have a set from Papertrey, so I will soon have 16, lol.  I'm always on the look out for 'sparkle' stamps, so if you ever see any - let me know!

Guilty as charged...I only bought this stamp set for the sentiment!  Though I do celebrate 4th of July, I never really make cards for this holiday.   This weekend is also mine and Brent's anniversary, but I think she's a bit too girlie for me to give to him. 

Paper: BG Life of the Party
Stamps: MFT PI Little Firecracker
Pearls, Copics, BG Petals, Felt, PTI Flower Dies, PTI Buttons, Floss, Rhinestones, and Crystal Stickles

Did you hear my ever-oh-so-sad heartbreaking news?  Basic Grey isn't having a booth at CHA this summer! {sob, sob}  But the good news is that I can see the new paper on Friday, hee, hee...  I will share what I can.  Aren't you all excited for new Christmas paper?!?

I hope you all have a great hump day!  Do you have any favorites yet for So You Think You Can Dance?  

21 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the patriotic bloom!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Sparkle! I will keep my eyes peeled for any more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG thats gorgeous ! Perfect BG paper for this card. I like ther paper pieced dress and your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh is this adorable! I love those colors and the cute dress...super card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow! This is so awesome! Love it! That flower is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. darling card....you do have quite the sparkle collection:) I can't believe that Basic Grey isn't going to be there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is seriously too cute. Love the colors, the sentiment of course and the lovely flower pinwheel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, Love, Love it! She is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow 16?!! That's so cool! Love this cute card Sparkle!! Happy Anniversary to you both!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for answering my 'curious' mind! :) I can't believe you have that many! I'll be on the look out for ya . . .
    Luv this card and a Happy Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. *gasp* Say it isn't so!! Lol, oh well... you'll still get to see the new stuff and can stop by the booth again in January. ;) Super cute card, btw!! Love the sentiment, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. Happy anniversary!
    2. My favorite from tonight is Marco & Melanie.
    3. Your card is phenomenal -'from the flower to the paper piercing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable! Fun dp and I love your big bloom! That cracks me up about the sentiments! I will keep my eyes peeled:) I'm not going to CHA although I wish I was!

    ReplyDelete
  14. too cute! love the big flower. fab card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's crazy about Basic Grey...what were they THINKING???! Well, I can't wait to see you and oh yeah, your card- SPARKLICIOUS. That's my new word for you- but seriously that flower is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks