Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Which One Wednesday - Sketch Challenge

Today's WOW challenge is a sketch challenge!  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the actual sketch and the rest of the DT's darling creations!

Okay, I'm back on the sparkle wagon, lol.  I thought it would be funny to have such a nice and cheery sentiment with Abbey, who is so dark and creepy.  I don't really like how her skin came out...so I'll have to try again.  My ink smeared a little bit too, so I think that's another issue...

Paper: BG June Bug
Stamps: TGF Abbey, sentiment is A Muse
Rhinestones, Pearls, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and Sassafras Lass Flower

The WOW challenge is open until next Tuesday and entries are due by 12pm CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and wins a free digi of their choice!  Please upload your challenge cards/projects to TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Which One Wednesday > sketch 6.

I hope you all have a great hump day!  I'm excited for SYTYCD tonight!  

17 comments:

  1. Cute! She is well tanned! Love the sparkle stamp. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks great like always Sparkle.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card came out just perfect Sparkle! Yes, luvn those "sparkle" sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. I like the colors and the DP. Very colorful !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card...love the sassy bloom...I've been hoarding mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is fabulous and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did a great job with this challenge! Really love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think she's still pretty cute. :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so fun! love the contrast of colors. fab card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the contrast between Abbey and the sentiment - and that BG paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card! Even though she might be a little creepy, the sentiment and fab colors really brighten her up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's terrific and that paper is awesome! Lovin' those sparkly sentiments. Terrific card! Hugs,:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card, Sparkle! This bright gal really pops off the cheery background!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks