Thursday, June 2, 2011

Swimming Lucy Card and SCRS Sponsoring FYI Challenge #7

Today Sparkle Creations is sponsoring For Your Inspiration.  Check our their blog to see the actual inspiration photo and more lovely creations from their DT.

I'm also the Guest Designer today on the FYI blog.  Since the inspiration picture has a view of the water, I decided to use Swimming Lucy.  Though I don't mind the rain, I just wish it would warm up!

Paper: Basic Grey Sultry
Stamps: SCRS Swimming Lucy, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, Nestabilties, Copics, EK Success Border Punch, Pearls, and Crystal Stickles

Play along with the FYI challenge for a chance to win Charlotte with a Rose!  Good luck and I can't wait to see what you all make!  Everyone have a great Thursday!

ETA - More on the Blogger Issues:  I have narrowed down the issues with my Internet Explorer.  {I can only use IE at work, so I can't really change my browser.  I use my laptop back and forth, so I will also test my Fire Fox.}  I can't comment on blogs that have their comments embedded.  Whenever I try to leave a comment, blogger automatically signs me out.  But for those who have their comments in the pop-up windows or on another page, I can just comment fine. 

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous ! Love the DP and the coloring ! Wonderful card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is so sweet! Love all the pink goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow! Great use of that DP sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, as always! Thanks so much for being our guest this week!
    Hugs!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo pretty! Makes me want to go sit by the pool with my own drink and RELAX!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Sparkle, gorgeous card, beautiful papers, beautifully coloured in. Sparkle when signing into blogger, untick the box that says remember me. and you will be able to comment on all blogs on IE

    ReplyDelete
  8. your bright cards always make me smile! this is gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup yup to the comment window...I changed mine from imbedded to pop up:)

    Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card - the paper is perfect!! And how annoying about your blogger issues. I just updated my Firefox, and although I'm not having issues with Blogger I've been having issues with other sites. Blech. If I didn't rely on technology so much it would drive me crazy, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card Sparkle, love the pinks and greens! Hope u get ur computer troubles fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just lovely! I love all the pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmmm...... LOVE those pretty colors you used for this! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks