Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SCRS June Previews - Karber Breakfast Leslie and Sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday

This week SCRS is sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Check out their blog to see the actual sketch and more darling SCRS creations from their DT!  Play along with Sweet Sketch Wednesday for a chance to win Kitty Cat Josh and Rollerblading Chloe!


Today we are showing previews of Karber Breakfast Leslie.  I'm not part of today's blog hop, but be sure to head to the SCRS blog and participate in the blog hop for a chance to win Leslie! 

Paper: MME Stella and Rose
Stamps: Karber Breakfast Leslie
Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Copics, Pearls, Nestabilities, and MS Border Punch

Confession time: I only make card fronts, lol.  The only time I glue my card fronts to bases is when I'm actually going to use the card.  I've been playing around with my photos, so I thought I would give the angle shot a try. 
Ruby is our featured character for the month of June. All Ruby stamps will be 15% off, starting on Saturday! I hope you all have a great hump day and good luck!

22 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I only do fronts as well unless they are getting sent out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card looks great Sparkle. I love it, especially the stitching. You are so patient doing that. Love the image.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Love the square used as a diamond, I'm going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet ! Graet layout and DP. Your coloring and paper piecing looks fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Sparkle! I nearly used those papers with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so super CUTE! Love your paper piecing! So what did you think about the whole Bentley thing. What a jerk! I can't wait to hear her reaction after watching these episodes back...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sparkle! Your card is stunning. I love the paper piecing and your coloring. I am so excited about Karber Rubber Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww.... this is super sweet! love the layering and details. fab card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, I see you came clean on only making card fronts..hehe!!
    Way too cute card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is surprising!! Only card fronts, lol!! I have purchased a couple of your cards and I love them, and will probably never give them away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this card! So much fun! Really love the DP you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clever you! To do the card fronts only. I kind of wondered actually...

    Love today's card. Very cute new image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the beautiful mix of papers! Just a delightful creation Sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a good idea! Never thought of that! Sweet card! Ruby is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hee hee! Don't you feel great revealing your deep-dark secret?! It's called a time-saver! Lol! Live the papers you used here. These images are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks