Wednesday, June 8, 2011

SCRS June Previews - Cherry Blossom Rin

Today we're showing previews of Cherry Blossom Rin.  I know a ton of you will be so excited for this new Rin!  All new stamps will be available on Saturday, June 11, 2011. 

I decided to paper piece Rin's kimono with some Asian print paper I got at the stamp fair awhile back.  I know this color scheme isn't summer-y at all, but I secretly love orange...shhh, don't tell green, lol. 

Paper: SU, Asian Print Paper
Stamps: SCRS Cherry Blossom Rin
Nestabilities, Copics, Twine, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Pearls, and CTMH Bigger Brads

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Cherry Blossom Rin. I will be giving away a Cherry Blossom Rin to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on back to the SCRS blog and comment on the Rin post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Alice Wertz
Kim Yu
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Tanya Johnson - June Guest Designer
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog

Ruby is our featured character for the month of June.  All Ruby stamps will be 15% off, starting on Saturday!  I hope you all have great Thursday! 

37 comments:

  1. This is just darling! Love the orange too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card - love the dramatic look the black gives it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I lovelovelove this! Awesome layout, gorgeous papers, paper piecing and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle this card is Fabulous, I like everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors! Great paper piecing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Sparkle. She is perfect.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!!. Beautiful combination of colors and the message is very nice!. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, Sparkle, this is stunning! I'm loving the paper piecing on Rin on the blogs in this preview, very good idea! Super layout. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flippin' heck, she is GORGEOUS!!! I love this newbie, Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Sparkle, love the image very much!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowww, what a beautiful card you made. Nice job with that kimono and so nice that you have processed with a Spellbinder.

    Find blog hopping fun. Can you get inspiration from other bloggers and see what wonderful creations they made of it.


    Greetings Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i heart your card...def. the wow factor....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's beautiful! I love the paper piecing! and Orange! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card and the paper piecing !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Love the striking colors and the paper is perfect for her kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh she is darling! Her kimono looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely card. great paper piecing too. hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the washi paper you chose!! Especially the way you used it. Gorgeous girl!! And I love this image!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful new image sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card is adorable. Love this stamp. The sentiment is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like the paper piecing with this Rin stamp. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thus is stunning my friend! I like all these cool Asain papers you found at the fair. And don't worry, I won't tell Green anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love it!! I think this may be my favorite stamp from you!!! The PP and her dress print are excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the paper you used and the colors are so yummy! gorgeous card, Sparkle! love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The paper piecing is perfect. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  26. such a fab card! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is beautiful. Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  29. OH Sparkle! This new image is my fav by far! Luv all the cherry blossoms . . . so kawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is beautiful. The colour combo is so striking. Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a GORGEOUS stamp and card! Love that saying!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks