Monday, June 27, 2011

SCRS Challenge #49 - Recycled Item and Shopping Emily Card

Today's challenge is to use a recycled item! Check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Surfing Oliver rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!


We're also sponsoring Card Positioning Systems this week and I used their sketch for my card.  Play along wtih CPS this week for a chance to win Turntable Josh and Cupcake Ruby.  My recycled item is the ribbon on my card.  I kept it from one of my prizes that I won at Impress.  My friend Lori Olive got me this sentiment a few years ago and I think it looks great with Emily!

Paper: BG Hello Luscious
Stamps: SCRS Shopping Emily, sentiment is Unity
Pearls, Copics, Nestabilities, Ribbon, and Rhinestones

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keywords SCRSC49 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, July 3rd @ 9 PM PST.

Can you believe that it's almost been a whole year since I opened Sparkle Creations? The last 18 months have been such a whirlwind! I couldn't be happier with how things have progressed and I look forward to everything else to come! Without all the support from my customers, fans, Aki, and my wonderful Design Team, I couldn't of made it! I truly appreciate all of it!

We will start our 1 year celebration this Friday on the 1st! We will be celebrating the WHOLE month of July! We have a full week of sneak peeks, a mega blog hop, special challenges, and almost everything in the store will be on SALE! You won't want to miss out on all the fun!

15 comments:

  1. I really like that sparkle sentiment! Cute card too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty card, Sparkle! Love the sentiment especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Sparkle! Love the colors and the mix of patterns! Love the sentiment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is perfect! Question? How many "sparkle" sentiments do you have in your special drawer? Just curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment so much! What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card its so cute! Im so excited to play along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling! LOVE the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Sparkle! really beautiful! Love that bow and the sentiment on that printed label is fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. Love the ribbon. And I'm looking forward to all the festivities for Sparkle Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Sparkle! What an accomplishment!! Your card is pretty! Can't wait till your 1st year 'party!' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that sentiment is perfect! fab card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks