Monday, June 20, 2011

SCRS Challenge #48 Sketch, Sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ribbon Carousel Challenge #8 - Color My World, and Suitcase Ruby Card

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge!  We're also sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches as well.  Check out the SCRS blog to the actual sketch and the rest of the DT's darling creations.  Also check out TMS's blog to see more SCRS creations from their DT..


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Swimming Lucy rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!


The challenge today for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge is Color My World.  We want you to use your favorite coloring medium.  Lucky for me, I almost always color on my cards nowadays and obviously my favorite is Copics. Please remember that your creation must have ribbon, bakers twine, jute twine, lace (basically anything that comes on a spool).

I decided to make a square card with the sketch and I thought a 'sparkle' sentiment wouldn't be appropriate for this, lol.  So, I'm taking a teeny weeny break.  My goal has been to try to use up as much of my woolies and bloomers that I have hoarding in my room.  I just got my new Basic Grey paper and already have new embellishments to add to the stack.  It's a condition I tell ya...

Paper: Basic Grey Wander
Stamps: SCRS Suitcase Ruby, sentiment is TGF
Pearls, Copics, BG Woolies, Rhinestones, Crystal Stickles, Ribbon, and BG Brads

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keywords SCRSC48 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, June 26th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  Don't forget, this is the last week to get any Ruby stamps on SALE!

16 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Sparkle! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love this its fabulous. Such great colours and the flowers is gorgeous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's darling! Love the sparkle you added to her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! All those little details are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkle, your card is perfection! I adore it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the great colors and the added bling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card has quite a wow factor with the Stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so beautiful, Sparkle! love the ribbon and woolies details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! I love the colors... I've been hoarding that BG paper in my stash, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card Sparkle!! So fun and fancy. Love the flower and the colors u chose are some of my favorites. The smattering of the sparkles pulls the eyes everywhere for me. Love it! hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! Love the sparklies, and the sewing, and the embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks