Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mystery Monday CASEing MelissaC and Project 29

Today we are CASEing Melissa C.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenges blog to see Melissa C's darling card and the rest of the DT's lovely creations.  I almost never make cards without a sentiment, but I like how this turned out.  I just love pink and green together!

Paper: MME Limetwist
Stanps: TGF Princess 3
Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, PTI Ribbon, PTI Buttons, and Crystal Stickles


The Monday CASE contest runs until Sunday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of choice, so good luck!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Melyssa C


I hung out with Jenn and Nona on Memorial Day weekend.  They refused to be in my album again, lol, so they took a picture of our lovely dinner instead.  The food  at Cafe Nero was delicious!  I mean...who doesn't love feta cheese?  For dessert, they took me to Frost.  I didn't get any weird doughnuts, but my maple curler sure was good! 
The next day, Brent and I went out for Thai food before we went and saw Hang Over 2.  HO1 was better, but 2 is still a funny movie.  I didn't think we could get the camera into the theater...so Brent took a series of pictures of me at dinner. 
I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!  Bachelorette is on tonight!

18 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Sparkle! I love teh colors and that flower is so pretty! Fun pictures and the gyro with fries looks yummy with the feta cheese. TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card, Sparkle! LOVE the design. darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - Brent has brought our your lovely sunny nature!

    What a gorgeous card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love the sweet color combo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card - beautiful papers,

    Sorry I have not been around your blog for a while as you may know from my blog my mother has been poorly in hospital, and blogging has been playing up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS, I love your happy colors Sparkle!!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fun card....can't get enough of all the new MME...great colors.

    FUN pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! I can't wait to get those princess stamps, hehe. Your food looks yummy, btw. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Dinner looks wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet card! love the princess...so cute! great coloring. love the pics too! that looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pink and green too, and that image is adorable! Love the pics of you at dinner, but I have to say, I don't like feta cheese LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet lil Princess! Very cute card, Sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Went with Nona's pic over mine I see. ;) Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your card is fabulous! :) Great job Sparkle! Hey, luv those pics and so cute that you and Brent have such a wonderful time together. Can't wait to have those times again once the kids are a bit older . . . I may have to wait like 10 years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is darling, sparks! Love your project 29 photos, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks