Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mystery Monday CASEing Krista and Project 29

Today we are CASEing Krista! Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Krista's darling card and the rest of the DT's lovely creations!

I finally cut into my new paper!  I just love this paper pack...but I think I say that every time they release a new one, lol.  I know my card is pretty busy, but I love all the print patterns.

Paper: Basic Grey Out of Print
Stamps: TGF Elena, sentiment is from O/A set
Pearls, Copics, BG Petals, BG Brads, and Crystal Stickles


I've been way behind on my photos!  The 2nd Saturday of each month is my normal crafty day with my crafty group.  By the time everyone was heading out, I realized I never took any pictures, lol.  So, I made Suzanne and Yvonne pose for me!
The following Wednesday, I went to my friend Nona's for another crafty night with friends!  Nona took the picture of me and Jenn hard at work, lol.  We went to Grinder's for dinner and it was such a great sandwich!  I think Brent will really like this place. 
My friend Sandy runs Operation Write Home and I went to one of her card making parties!  We made over 3100 cards for the troops!  It was a great day of crafting and I was so happy to hear that Sam (the gal in the picture with me) doesn't have to move to Oklahoma anymore!  She'll be staying at Fort Lewis for a few more years!
Lastly, I took this picture of Brent while he was making lunch for work.  You can tell how thrilled he is with me, lol.  I don't blame the guy...I'm like the paparazzi and I'm sure he gets tired me of taking pictures of him all the time!
It's Monday again...so I guess that means that's back to work for me.  I'm actually teaching a class today, so it'll be a good break from the office.  I hope you all have a great day and Bachelorette is on tonight!  I'm so over Bentley...so annoying, lol.

13 comments:

  1. I love ur card Sparkle! I especially love that paper! Fun pictures and kudos to you for helping to make those cards for the troops. So inspired!! Have a good class!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card! Love the fun mix of papers! And those are some great photos...I'm the paparazzi for my nephews too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. More "Sparkle"?! Look at the monster I created! Lol!

    Cute card. I don't think it's too busy. I just bought this pad last week at Impress...and Laurderdale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Forgot to comment on the pictures....Can't believe you were so busy crafty gal! That's a lot of meetups. I know hanging out with me is your favorite though. Lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos! Love the card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TFS these wonderful pics!
    Wonderful card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you used the new papers, they are beautiful! :) Luv seeing all your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card! looks like you had fun crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Love her sparkly glasses and belt!

    I had to LOL when I saw the expression on Brent's face!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks