Saturday, June 25, 2011

Life Is Better When It Sparkles...

First off, I'm sorry that I've been MIA pretty much this week. Though I'm a pretty optimistic and the glass is half full type of person, I've had a very emotional distressing week. And if you know me well, it takes A LOT to get me upset...so I'm trying to be in better spirits. 

Also, just a little reminder, for my SCRS newsletter subscribers!  Use your exclusive sale code for 10% off your whole purchase today!  If you missed out, there's still plenty of time to sign up for the July newsletter that goes out next week.  Head over to the SCRS blog to sign up!

Paper: Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe
Stamps: SCRS Bicycle Chloe, sentiment is Verve
Pearls, Copics, MS Border Punch, Prima Flowers, Nestabilites, and Crystal Stickles

You can see I'm still on track with my 'sparkle' sentiments.  I am getting my hair done today, so I'm hoping that will put me in a better mood!  I hope you all have a great Saturday!

15 comments:

  1. ugh, sorry that you've been having a stinky week...hang in there!!!!

    Your card is super SWEET

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no... it sucks to have a stressful week *sending positive thoughts your way* I hope you feel better after your hair salon appointment =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that you had a yucky week, Sparkle. Big hug and hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, and I love all the sparkle! Hope you have a better weekend than this past week - {{hugs!}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet card! hope your weekend makes you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a darling card!!! Very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Love the bright, cheerful colors!

    Hope you get to feeling like yourself again soon!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope things are better. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy! Sorry to hear about the hard week you've had...I know how tough it is to stay positive all the time! Please take care! Hugs to you!

    This card is just spectacular! Love the sweet colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun mixture of colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope the new hairdo helped your spirits Sparks!! This card makes me happy! It's just so clean and cheery.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a wonderful card. Love the colors and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so cute ! I love your coloring and the different papers . So stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun card! Love the strips of patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks