Thursday, June 2, 2011

Farm Fresh Friday - Royal Challenge

Today's challenge is a continuance of the Royal Challenge.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenges blog to see the rest of teh DT's darling creations!

Well, don't I just look fabulous in my pink gown and darling crown?!?  LOL...though the sentiment says 'sparkle,' I just might have to give this card to my little sister Emily.  She's five and loves the Disney Princesses!  I think she would adore this Anya!

Paper: Basic Grey Sweet Threads
Stamps: TGF Princess 2, sentiment is SU
Prima Flowers, Copics, Pearls, Nestabilities, and Crystal Stickles

TGF ROYALTY CONTEST info:

Each Wed. during the month of June, a new challenge will be issued. That's FOUR WEEKS of Royal and Regal FUN and each week, we'll draw a winner for their choice of Princess 1, 2 or 3 single.

THEN, at the END of the 4 weeks, it will be time to narrow it down to FOUR finalists. The WINNER of each week's challenge will be one of the four finalists to compete for the crown and be donned "TGF ROYALTY"! Winner will be voted for on our Facebook page and the GRAND PRIZE will be the ENTIRE July Release!

Please upload your creations to TGF Gallery>TGF CONTESTS/SPECIAL EVENTS>TGF Royalty>WEEK 1. You have until Tuesday, June 7th at 8pm CST to upload your creations.

*All Sparkle Creations orders will ship out on Monday, June 6th.*  I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! I love your card. The colors and the image are perfect. She's beautiful. Your sister is going to love it! Have a nice weekend! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwee.. she's (I mean you are:)) just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card. love the papers and coloring with all that sparkle. great challenges...I already have them all! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beauty! love how you colored her hair and that layered flower is yummy! super card, Sparkle! have a beautiful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super CUTE!!! Love your coloring, and you've made some fabulous things with this paper pad! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and Emily will be thrilled to have this card made by BIG sis! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super pretty!! Hugs-LORi

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, so cuuute! "Princess Sparkle" I love it!!!!! I'm having a mermaid party for my little girl and I have the mermaid card I bought from you a while back to give her! It is so damn cute, just like everything you make!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card! She's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is beautiful!! Lina saw it and wants it too, haha. Does Emily like to get mail? I have been toying with the idea of setting them up as penpals, hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks