Thursday, June 16, 2011

Farm Fresh Friday - Get Sentimental

Today's challenge is to use sentiments on your cards.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.

Since Jenn was giving me a hard time about my 'sparkle' sentiments, lol, I decided to use one. Sadly, the Cheeky that comes with this sentiment has never seen ink.  Confession #2: I have a special drawer just for 'sparkle' stamps.  I think I have the urge to have a sparkle sentiment week soon. :)  

Paper: Bo Bunny Barefoot and Bliss
Stamps: TGF Surfing Anya, sentiment is from A Cheeky Xmas
EK Success Border Punch, Prima Flowers, Copics, Rhinestones, and Crystal Stickles

The FFF challenge runs until next Thursday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner will receive a free single TGF stamp of their choice!  Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria> Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> Farm Fresh Fridays 2011> Sentimental

I hope you all have a great Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

27 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the flower you created. As always, your coloring is refreshing and eye pleasing. Love it that you have a drawer just for those special stamps. *Ü* have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwww the beautiful card!i love your blog sorry for my english :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...love the fresh and fun colors!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O!! I love this card Sparkle! Gorgeous card! Have a nice weekend! hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Sparkle, love all the glitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card! Love the beach scene and her sparkling swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this is such a fab card - bright AND sparkly! LOVE it!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love the scene you've created! And that's so funny about your sparkle sentiments, lol. But I guess it's not too funny... I have a special binder just for my own wordart stamps, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a gorgeous fun loving card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo fun!!! Your own sparkle-y drawer of sentiments?! Now how fun is that?!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fun! Love her sparkly outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cute that you have a special drawer for your SPARKLE-Y sentiments and stamps! :) Luv your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I had sentiments that go with my name :).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your card. Perfect DP and your coloring is awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh geez! I was just curious if you own EVERY 'sparkle' sentiment out there yet. Ha ha!

    Love your fun and bright card. The flow and your "waves" are great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! I wish it was hot and bright here in the UK, Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sparkling cute card! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore this card Sparkle. Love the orange stitches and the fun summery theme on this one. Beautiful dp pick and sweet colored image. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awee... this is just TOO cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cute! love the layered flower and the fun, summery colors! super card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOWZERS phenomenal card, love the papers you used and the fab glitter
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks