Thursday, June 9, 2011

Farm Fresh Friday - Body Snatchers!

For today's challenge, we want you to take some of your favorite TGF stamps and switch around the heads and bodies to make a brand new character!  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!

I honestly didn't think when I chose to use Summer.  I don't have any other gal that has her hand up to her mouth, lol!?!  So, I just opted to give Summer some nice skinny legs from Elena.  I used this month's Sketch For You To Try, though it's a bit modified.  I really didn't mean to, but I didn't realize it until after I glued down the wrong layer first.

Paper: BG Lauderdale
Stamps: TGF Summer and Elena, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, MS Border Punch, Copics, and Pearls

The FFF challenges runs until Thursday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner will receive a free single TGF stamp of choice!  Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria> Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> Farm Fresh Fridays 2011> Body Snatchers.

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

17 comments:

  1. Great job Sparkle! I'm feelin' the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sparkle! Gr8 switch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great summery colors and sweet card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderfully summery card...yahooooo for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sparkle I love this card...the bright colors are fab and so is your coloring!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Summer looks all suntanned and bleached out from the sun... she must be from Vegas, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This absolutely adorable! I really like how you combined two stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, Sparkle! And love your take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER cute! What adorable little legs you gave her indeed! Great FFF card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card and a clever idea to mix and match.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks