Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Which One Wednesday - Sketch Challenge and Project 29

Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see this week's sketch challenge and the rest of the DT's darling creations.  I've crossed over to the dark side, lol, as this is my first Creeper.  I think she'll be perfect for those cool teen cards.

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: TGF Abbey, TGF Splotchy, sentiment is A Muse
MS Border Punch, Copics, Nestabilities, Pearls, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, and Crystal Stickles

The WOW challenge is open until next Tuesday and entries are due by 12 PM CST. The randomly chosen winner receives a free digi stamp of their choice.  Please upload your challenge cards/projects to TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Which One Wednesday > Sketch 3

***************


I hadn't seen Jenn and Nona since after Christmas, so I was excited to celebrate my late birthday and catch up!  We had a fabulous Mexican dinner at Azul and then a crafty night at Nona's.  We ended the night with mini Blizzard's and I can't wait for our next crafty night!
SCRS News - I just started my newsletter and come to the SCRS blog to sign up!  With the newsletter you'll get the latest news, new stamp previews, and exclusive sale coupons!

Personal Note - I spent Mother's Day weekend down in Portland with my family.  I also switched my work hours, so that I can carpool with Brent.  Those who know me well, know I'm a total night owl.  It's been quite a change to try to wake up and go to bed earlier!  I am so behind on everything, but hope to catch up with everything!  Thanks for hanging in there with me and have a great hump day! 

18 comments:

  1. This is so cute!Love the rocker chick vibe! Coolio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! I just love this card... she is looking cute.. I love the way you colored this image.. I love those zigzag stitching layouts.. Nice colors. Thanks for this great post. Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Luv these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Creeper card! Fabulous as always:) Your newsletter rocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOH! ROCKIN card Sparkle! LOVE the colors and your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. It is perfect for a teen girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card! great colors used and lovely coloring! I just got my stamp and haven't had a chance to ink her up! I go to bed early and get up early now to finish up my cards. lovely pic of you and that dog is so cute! have a wonderful hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card rocks:)

    Cute pic of you girls...

    ReplyDelete
  9. you rocked this card Sparkle! I think I need to ink her up and color her in.. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome card! love the creeper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card! This a great teen card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I own two creepers and she's one of them .... I love what you have done with this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes you ROCKED this Sparkle! :) Hope the you'll adjust to the changes over time. It'll get better and knowing that you can spend more time with Brent is a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my fave card ever Sparkle! LOVE her!! (Will you sell me one, lol!) Great photo of you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks