I decided to use Scooter Chloe for this challenge and I love the bright red! I tried to use this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch, but only got half way there. This doesn't have as many layers as I normally do, but it's good to switch it up sometimes!
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Scooter Chloe
BG Brads, BG Chipboard Pieces, Copics, Prima Flowers, BG Buttons, and Twine
If you play along, you have a chance to win Suitcase Ruby and Traveling Josh! Good luck and I can't wait to see what you all make!
- Learn Flash
- Complete Illustrator and Photoshop Tutorials
- Technical Writing Class
- Sell enough stamps to pay for each release -
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December Attend CHA
- Copic Intermediate Certification Class
- Post 3 Sparkle Creations cards each week -
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- DSLR Photo Class
- Visit Catherine (my bff)
- Re-dedicating myself to making my Christmas cards and tags
- Surprise trip for Brent's 30th birthday
I hope you all have a lovely Sunday! I'll be cleaning, grocery shopping, and hopefully crafting!