Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SCRS Sponsoring 365 Cards - Steam

Today's challenge at 365 Cards is steam.  Check out their blog to see the challenge and more darling SCRS creations by their DT.


Once I knew the challenge was steam, I instantly picked Street Corner Josh for this.  I drink coffee everyday, but I try to limit my Starbucks runs to just the weekend.  Nothing makes me calmer and more alive then a tall caramel macchiato.

Paper: MME Lime Twist Fly a Kite
Stamps: SCRS Street Corner Josh, sentiment is A Muse, Coffee Bean is Make An Impression
CTMH Brads, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

Play along with 365 Cards this week for a chance to win a $20 store credit to the Sparkle Creations Store!  Good luck and I look forward to seeing what you all make.


Don't forget about my Christmas Card Challenges DT Call.  Click on the banner to see all of details.  You have until the end of May to apply! 

21 comments:

  1. Nicely done! Love the red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers are yummy and I love your 'sketch.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Josh looks super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very clever ~ perfect for a teen boy card which is a challenge in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card! Love how you stamped the kraft cardstock to make your own patterned paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookin great as always! love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how much I love your cards, Sparkle - but I ADORE this one - it's my fave so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BIG smile, this is soooo cute Sparks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooo hoooooo for coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darlng card! Love the orange and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is cute! I like how you stamped the beans on the kraft. Really pulls it together.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so adorable, Sparkle, and a great idea for "steam"! Thanks for sponsoring and playing in this week's challenge! I love when we get to use your stamps!
    Aloha, Kim Mc
    365 Cards DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card - thanks so much for sponsoring the team with your wonderful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice to see your cards and the elements which you can use in here.....All other the special elements and touches are fabulous ....

    Plastic Card Printing
    Plastic card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks