Monday, May 2, 2011

SCRS Challenge #41 - Sketch Challenge, Ribbon Carousel Challenge #1 - Be Inspired, and Cruisin' Chloe Card

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge, made by Kim! Check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Farming Oliver rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!


Some of you may have seen the other day that I'm now on The Carousel Crew.  Today is our first challenge, which is be inspired by the Ribbon Carousel.  I'm on Team B, so my cards will be highlighted on the even challenges.  To participate, your creation must have ribbon, bakers twine, jute twine, lace (basically anything that comes on a spool ).

Paper: Basic Grey Sweet Threads
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Cruisin' Chloe, sentiment is PTI
Pearls, Copics, PTI Ribbon, Crystal Stickles, and Custom Stick Pin

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keywords SCRSC39 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, May 8th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  Who do you want to make final 4 for Biggest Loser?  I think I'd like either Irene or Jay to win it!

27 comments:

  1. LOVE this card!! And the DP for the car is just so PERFECT!! Thanks so much for being a DT member for the RCC Sparkle...you've no idea how much it means to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Sparkle!
    Super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. her paper pieced bug is so cool! fabulous card, Sparkle! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow! Gorgeous, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!!! I just love this card so much. I like this little girl in car. I love the way you colored this image.
    Thanks for this great card.Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness....how totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE...love the sweet threads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that dp, and your paper piecing looks awesome! Gorgeous card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet card! love all that DP used and the image is so cute! love that you used patterned paper for the car too. have a good Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sparkle, this is awesome!! Love your paper piecing & coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so cute and fun!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, love how you pieced the patterned paper for the car! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uh-oh! That's another BG paper pad I *must* have, LOL! Gorgeous card, Sparkle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a wonderful card! I LOVE everything about it! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG this is SOOO cute! Love the paper pieced car and yuor take on the challenge.. SO glad to be on another team w/ ya!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card! I love Chloe's paper pieced car!! :)

    Congrats on the new DT as well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey I just used this DP today LOL!!! I absolutely love your card!!!! awesome job!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  18. O this is really cute! Great pp on the bug. Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the piecing!!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW gorgeous! Love the colours and fab paper piecing
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks