Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mystery Monday CASEing Tanya Tahir

Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Tanya's darling card and the rest of the DT's lovely creations!  Isn't this Sprout just the cutest?!?  As soon as I saw the sunglasses, I knew I wanted to make this card bright and sunny!  She is ready for the sun and to spill the gossip, lol!  

Paper: Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Stamps: TGF Elena, sentiment is A Muse
Jenni Bowlin Chipboard Pieces, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

The Monday CASE contest runs until Sunday and entries are due by 12 PM CST. The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of their choice! Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Tanya Tahir.

I'm behind on my photo editing, so I will have my Project 29 pictures posted on Wednesday.  I ended up having a much busier week at work last week and I just lost track of things.  I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!

19 comments:

  1. Bright and bold...love it! Love her sparkly sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! How cute is this! Love the bold colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! nice card.. she is very cute and beautiful with sparkly sunglasses. This is very colorful design. I just love it.
    Thanks for this nice blog.Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN! Fabulous choice of papers, and Elena looks terrifik!! Gr8 card Sparkle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very fun card with the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bright & fun...just like I like 'em...Did I ever thank you for the FAB happy Mail?!!! Thank YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this card is sop sweet! Love the Stickles you added! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the bright and fun colors/ papers you chose! And your coloring is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful coloring , sweet card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, very fun and cheery. I love how you did her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! Loving the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how bright and cheerful this is. Love the sparkle on the sunglasses, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card Sparkle! Super fun colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is darling! I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun and cheery Sparkle! Luv the bright colors and the banner is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute! I love the bright colors and funky banner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks