Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mystery Monday CASEing Kimlayu and Project 29

First, I want to say thanks for all the blogger advice. At home I use Fire Fox and at work I can only use Internet Explorer. If things don't get better soon, I may try to switch to something else. I'm resistant, because a part of me feels like I shouldn't HAVE to change my browser to get my blog to work, lol.

So, I apologize for not commenting on blogs most of this week. Every time I've tried, it'll let me post once and then after that, it will kick me out and make me login again. I've read the blogger blog and I know it's a known issue...so I really hope it will get resolved soon! I appreciate all of the comments I get and I hope to be back to commenting soon as well!

Today we are CASEing Kimlayu, which is my buddy Kim!  Check our the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Kim's adorable card and more darling creations from the rest of the DT.

Paper: Basic Grey Sugared
Stamps: TGF DeeDee, sentiment is Impress

Copics, Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, Pearls, PTI Ribbon, and Crystal Stickles

The Monday CASE contest runs until Sunday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of their choice!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Kimlayu.
 

This is 150 sheets worth of rubber stamps sitting on my kitchen table!  I am so grateful to have such a supportive and helping husband.  Brent cut all of these stamps while watching NHL playoffs, lol. 
I also hung out with my friend Suzanne, then with Cody and Kendall --- and I didn't take any pictures the whole weekend.  What was wrong with me, lol?!?  But I have some more fun pics to come for the end tail of this month!  I hope you all have a great Monday!  I'm so glad it's a holiday and I will be crafting!

19 comments:

  1. Adorable card!! I love all the rubber, makes me drool! lol I hope Brent is cheering for Vancouver this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hubby of your is definitely a Keeper.

    Hugs

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle, your card is sweet. I like your coloring. And very nice from your DH to help !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card...check out all that rubber...sheesh! Good work by the hubs...

    Is it the firefox thing only that is causing the commenting issues? I haven't had problems commenting but some people have been having problems leaving me comments...I changed my comment box and it worked for most people...sigh...blogger...they need to get their act in gear....it isn't so much that I'm staying with them because they are free...I actually have a WP blog that the man bought me....still paying on it because I tell him I'll eventually make the leap but ugh, do I want to learn all the new tricks/techniques with a whole new blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling card AND husband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, how exciting is all that rubbah!!!??? Gorgeous card - beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, and I LOVE all that rubbah, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your DeeDee card is AMAziNGLY cute! What a great DH you have too- so awesome when they help us out in our crafty ventures :) Thankfully using Safari I've had minimal blogger issues this week- but I'm still behind, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet card! love the colors used in this one and the layout is great! WOW that's a lot of rubbah! lol! have a fabulous memorial day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta love our helping hubbies!! Kudos to Brent for cutting all those out! Super cute card as well ;) Love that pink and orange combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your card, Sparkle! Super cute!
    Aww...your hubby is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! :) ..When I get back from vacation I will put my order for a couple of these cute stamps I've had my eye on..I want to play in your challenges :)
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute card! and wow, so sweet of your hubby to cut all those!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card!

    Aaah.. look at all that fab SCRS rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sure is some rubber Sparkle! Great hubby you got there . . . luv the CASE card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowowowow! Look at all those stamps! The card is gorgeous - I absolutely love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks