Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mystery Monday CASEing Gio and Project 29

Today we are CASEing Gio. Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Gio's adorable card and the rest of the DT's darling creations.

I am totally rockin' the hot pink today.  I just got the new labels 19, so I really wanted to be able to use them.  I actually think these would make cute tabs.  Will have to try that soon!

Paper: Basic Grey Hello Luscious
Stamps: TGF Abbey
Ribbon, PTI Buttons, Copics, Nestabilitites, Crystal Stickles, and Rhinestones

The Monday CASE contest runs until Sunday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of their choice!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Gio


Last weekend, most of my crafting group went to the stamp fair in Puyallup.  I had never been before and wanted to check it out.  I had a lot of fun with my friends, but decided it wasn't a show I would do in the future for Sparkle Creations. 
I actually did pretty good...I only came home with 2 sets of nestabilitites, 3 stamps, and a pack of Asian print paper.  The thing I was most impressed with was how many people there were selling Copics.  And at a good price.  Copic prices are going up in August...so you all better hurry and shop now!  I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me. 

 

16 comments:

  1. love that ribbon! what a great group! Glad it was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Love the ribbon treatment, the papers and the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Love the pleated ribbon and your new Nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Nestabilities are cute!

    And after seeing that picture of us at the stamp show, my idea to partially hide behind you in the photo was a good one! I'll be doing that more often!

    P.S. Would you be so kind as to send me that photo? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet card! love the coloring of Abbey! she's the fun creepy! have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Love the rocker girl, fab ribbon treatment and fun paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty in pink Sparkle! Love that new die and how u used the ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very fun card! love the image and DP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card, and it sounds like a fun time at the fair! :) Boo for copics going up though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cool! love the ribbon treatment. fab card, Sparkle! thanks for the reminder for getting Copics. gotta do that! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO cute! Great coloring and i really like the cinched ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun colors Sparkle! Great job and YOU rock!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like fun! Darling card too, love that ribbon ruffling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You totally ROCK! This is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks