Thursday, May 5, 2011

Anya Stamping Card and Farm Fresh Friday - Throwback Challenge #1

This week's challenge is a throwback challenge. Use any old TGF stamp!  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!

I just love stamping Anya and will admit I've hardly ever used her.  Nona was so kind to let me raid her 6x6 paper stash while I was coloring at her house last week and thats how my darling card together!  I don't ever really send out lunch invites, but maybe next time I'll just leave it on Brent's desk at work, lol. 

Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: TGF Stamping Anya, sentiment is A Muse
Pearls, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

The FFF challenges runs until next Thursday and entries are due by 12 PM CST. The winner will receive a free single TGF stamp of their choice!  Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria> Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> Farm Fresh Fridays 2011> Throwback Challenges> Throwback 1.

**All orders placed in the SCRS store will ship out on Monday!**  I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a great Mother's Day weekend! 

18 comments:

  1. That is such a fun sentiment! :) Great job Sparkle . . . it's been a while since I saw this stamp! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Sparkle - this is a great idea to pull out one of my old TGF stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute! I love her shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's SO cute! What a super fun card, Sparkle :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Sparkle! I have a card that I'm posting tomorrow with this same sentiment LOL! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How super cute Sparkle! I adore the "lets do lunch" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Sparkle. I like that idea of making a card to have lunch, that's a gr8 sentiment. Gr8 coloring and beautiful papers makes me smile when I see that Anya. Have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute! fab design, Sparkle! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Great colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Anya! She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow...cute card!!! I just love this card. she is looking sweet and funny. Those background paper designs and the flower works are amazing..
    Thanks for this great post. Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks