Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Christmas Card Challenges DT Call

Back in 2009, I started this challenge blog to help me keep up with my Christmas cards.  I've had good spurts and not so good spurts, lol...but I can say that it's always been nice to have a stack of Christmas cards already done by the time fall comes! 

Though I'm extremely busy with my day job, Sparkle Creations, and other DT commitments...my faithful players and wonderful Design Team has kept this challenge blog alive!  I am very happy to keep growing and moving forward!  We are looking for 6 new Design Team Members to join the Christmas Card Challenges team!


Please email Sparkle sparklingapple17@hotmail.com and Stephanie onecraftychica@gmail.com with your information. Please put CCC Design Team in your subject title. You will have until the end of May to apply for this position.

Information To Send:
  1. Your name and email
  2. Blog address
  3. Current DTs (DT Experience is not required)
  4. 3 of your best creations
Details:
  • Must create a new Christmas Card each week
  • Must post card on your blog on every Sunday
  • Must comment on participant entries
  • Term will run July 1st, 2011 until November 30th, 2011
We look forward to getting your applications! The new team will be announced the first week of June! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks